A few weeks ago we all heard that AdBrite, one of the oldest self-serve ad exchanges,was shutting down.
The news was surprising and caused a big uproar online lots of people started opening discussions in some of the most frequented forums. It makes one wonder, especially those of us from the online advertising world, what went wrong? And most importantly, how do the publishers using AdBrite find the best alternative to something they were so familiar with for such a long time? How do we make sure we don’t follow in their footsteps?
As ad platform specialists, we have to remind ourselves that in order to survive and really add an added value to this crowded industry we have to constantly be one step ahead and remember that it’s all about performance and the right risk management.
What happened to the publishers?
A few days before February 1st, Qadabra started receiving a significant peak of emails from publishers looking for an alternative and new platform to get their ad tags from. So we gave them the best solution we could think of a link to our register page.
How did we help them?
- We offered a simple solution– A 15 second sign upprocess; quick ad tag creation and implementation, immediate performance, easy tracking, no risk or commitment make Qadabra the simplest ad platform the online ad industry has to offer.
- We connected them to all the right people– Qadabra delivers worldwide ad fill. We have access to ad exchanges in every key geo location, so that our publishers’ traffic always receives maximum exposure to relevant display and rich media ads.
- We were honest about what we do– No hidden agendas or threats. What you see is what you get, and you get a whole lot. Qadabra is about reaching your goals, not about sticking to impossible rules and regulations. Our only standard is matching ad performance to your traffic potential.
- We provided a smart support team and automatic payments– Qadabra’s interface eliminates frustration by providing features that walk you through the ad launching process swiftly, confidently and obstacle free.
- We improved their performance–We understand the complexities of matching advertiser demands to publisher ambitions and the desire of both for maximum exposure and revenue generation. With a proven record in driving positive ROI and the technological know-how in delivering aggressive banners that achieve high eCPMs.
- We’re flexible and open-minded– As individuals and as a team, Qadabra strives to be agile and dynamic in improving its interface by introducing features that strengthen user commitment, reflect an understanding of the latest industry trendsand ultimately offer a super positive impact on user experience.
- We are human– Unlike other automated platforms, we put a face on flexibility; Qadabra has an experienced support team that makes itself available to users.
Is our content good and appealing ?
Subscribe and enjoy updates on your mail so that you dont miss it